Modern Flair Living in Downtown Georgetown!
Pine Street Villas is a premier community of 16 thoughtfully and environmentally designed twin homes. Located in the heart of Georgetown at the intersection of Pine Street & 17th Street, Pine Street Villas are surrounded by an established single family neighborhood, as well as many close-by local retail, restaurant, entertainment, and employment centers. It is within 1 mile of downtown Georgetown, within 2 miles of the Interstate I-35, and within 3 miles of toll road 130, with easy access to everything, including ABIA airport and downtown Austin.
It is only minutes from The Square in downtown Georgetown, a quaint pedestrian area with upscale local retail shops and restaurants. Located in the acclaimed Georgetown ISD and walking distance from Southwestern University and proximity to the Round Rock campuses of Austin Community College, Texas State and Texas A&M, Pine Street Villas provides educational opportunities for all family members.
There are also many neighborhood parks and natural areas to enjoy. Pine Street Villas is the embodiment of a great location for a productive, safe and healthy lifestyle. Pine Street Villas features well-crafted floor plans with attached garages, beautiful stone and stucco exteriors, great curb appeal, and energy efficient fixtures and appliances. At Pine Street Villas your family will get the benefits of Texas living, upscale shopping, dining and entertainment, great transportation options, a top-rated school district, and amazing natural amenities, all in one of the most desirable areas of Texas!
- 2 acre infill site at the corner of Pine Street & 17th Street in Old City Georgetown
- David Cavalier, broker of Cavalier Real Estate, represents Severino Homes. Been in business for 35 years specializing in new construction sales and land development.
- President Frank Severino is a 4th generation builder/developer. Engineering degree from NYU.
- Severino Homes has built numerous residential communities. They have been in business since 1970's.
- Cavalier and Severino have worked together on creating residential projects since 2007.
- Proposed community will be 16 town homes, which will consist of 8 building lots, with 2 residences on each lot in a park-like setting.
- Exterior materials on the Villas will be stone, brick, Hardie Plank & stucco.
- Floor plans will be approx. 1700 square feet, 2 story, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1 car gar.
- First floor will have Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Breakfast area, Powder Room, Covered rear patio
- Second Floor will have a Large Master suite, 2 large bedrooms, large hall bath, laundry
- Penley Park Town Homes will be a similar floor plan
- Pine Street Villas will be built with similar green building techniques as the garden homes at The Reserve at Penley Park, HERS rating, Energy Star rated appliances, Energy Star rated windows & doors, water efficient landscaping, rain water harvesting tanks, blown-in high density fiber insulation, recycled construction materials, locally manufactured products, rapidly renewable materials, 16 SEER HVAC system, low-emitting materials & paints, passive solar techniques and Net Zero capable.
- Pine Street Villas priced from the mid $300K's.
- HOA dues will be approximately $190 per month
- Exterior landscaping will be responsibility of HOA. Maintenance-free lifestyle
- Residential use will be compatible with single family homes that abut the 2 acres
- Pine Street Villas will be great addition to the community!
David Cavalier, Broker • Cavalier Real Estate Group • 7000 N. Mopac, 2nd floor • Austin, Texas 7873 • 1 512.656.5787